To assist transfer students in reaching their academic goals, Seattle Central offers Transfer Admission Guarantee letters from selected partner universities upon admission. We are pleased to introduce the latest Transfer Admission Guarantee university partner: St. George's University!
Students Students obtaining an Associate degree with Seattle Central and the necessary minimum GPA can transfer to St. George's University, GUARANTEED!
Here are a few highlights about St George's University:
- Private university founded as an independent School of Medicine in 1976
- Located on the beautiful island of Grenada, in the West Indies
- About 7,000 current students, including 2,500 international students
- Well-known for its Schools of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
- #1 provider of doctors into first-year U.S. residencies for the last five years combined
- More than 830 U.S. residencies in 2015 alone
- Programs accredited and approved by many governing authorities
For further details about our Transfer Admission Guarantee partners, please contact GetSet