GetSet's face-to-face counselling will help you decide on a language school that best meets your requirements. We also work with you through the entire application process and even when you are in the UK. GetSet's counsellors have all lived and studied in the UK. Our professional counsellors dispense well-informed, independent advice with your interests in mind and our feedback from students is testimony to this.
- Our face-to-face counselling will help you decide on a school that best meets your requirements.
- Paperwork - yuk! Never fear, we'll do it for you. Administration forms are time-consuming and can be confusing, especially when they're not written in your native language. GetSet's ever-thoughtful staff will handle this chore for you. Leave them with us or, if you have time, sit down and we'll go through it with you.
- We will send your paperwork and keep you posted on what stage your application is at.
- Peruse our extensive library. We have brochures, pamphlets, prospectuses and course books. We have material on private language schools, university and college language centres. Check them out, come on in.
- We will handle all communication with the school on your behalf.
- We'll give you useful, up-to-date advice on accommodation in the area where you'll be studying.
- No visa? No ticket? No problem. We can sort those out for you too. GetSet can fill out your visa application for you, organise your airplane ticket and even an airport pickup to convey you to your new residence.
- Our pre-departure briefing includes a free international student ID card, free UK travel guide and your personal copy of GetSet's pre-departure guide.
Check out the list of GetSet recommended private language schools HERE.
For a selection of the best university and college language schools go HERE.